UPDATES ON COVID-19
The most up to date details will be shared with our current families via email. Please check your inbox.
June 2nd Update - We have made it to the end of our dance season! Summer program updates are available on our summer program pages and have been emailed out to families. We are working on bringing you a new fall schedule and building safe re-opening procedures.
The Pegasus team has been in constant communication as we try to determine best practices and we want to ensure you know that we are working on plans, back up plans, and back up, back up plans. But, all this news has brought us back to a very important question. How do we navigate this situation while following our philosophies and our hearts when it comes to working with our exceptional families? We have looked back at our core values and we want you to know that we are making all decisions with the following ideals in mind.
- We want to acknowledge and respect that Pegasus is part of how you have chosen to raise your children. We want to continue to honour that choice and continue to be a positive and safe place for your family during this uncertain time.
- We want to move forward with the understanding that we have a significant role to play in the health and safety of our dancers and youth, physically and emotionally.
- We want to make choices based on kindness and respect for the various situations all of our families might find themselves in.
- We want to continue to look for ways to provide excellent service and support for you and your family that are safe for everyone.
- We want to make decisions from mindful and informed places.