UPDATES ON COVID-19
The most up to date details will be shared with our current families via email. Please check your inbox.
April 1st Update - We will be following the Ontario school closures during the COVID-19 situation. Classes will be offered online and on live Zoom calls until we can be back in the studio.
- Please check your inbox for an email with all the information you need to continue your classes this week and moving forward.
- Showcase tickets sales are postponed until we are back in the studio. The Showcase is currently planned to continue as scheduled.
- Ballet exams and extra exam classes have been postponed. More details will follow as they become available.
The Pegasus team has been in constant communication as we try to determine best practices and we want to ensure you know that we are working on plans, back up plans, and back up, back up plans. But, all this news has brought us back to a very important question. How do we navigate this situation while following our philosophies and our hearts when it comes to working with our exceptional families? We have looked back at our core values and we want you to know that we are making all decisions with the following ideals in mind.
- We want to acknowledge and respect that Pegasus is part of how you have chosen to raise your children. We want to continue to honour that choice and continue to be a positive and safe place for your family during this uncertain time.
- We want to move forward with the understanding that we have a significant role to play in the health and safety of our dancers and youth, physically and emotionally.
- We want to make choices based on kindness and respect for the various situations all of our families might find themselves in.
- We want to continue to look for ways to provide excellent service and support for you and your family that are safe for everyone.
- We want to make decisions from mindful and informed places.