Welcome to Pegasus Studios
Pegasus Studios is a community arts education facility in East Toronto that provides quality training in Dance, Visual Arts, Pilates and Yoga for children and adults.
Pegasus Studios is proud to offer classes taught by a professional and experienced faculty, many of whom continue their careers as professional artists. All faculty members are passionate about their art form and continue to learn through workshops, performances and conferences across Canada and the United States.
Pegasus Studios has been operating in the East End of Toronto since 1986!
At Pegasus we offer one hassle-free fee that includes:
· A full year of classes – no need to re-register or pay again half way through the year
· Registration fee
· Costume rental fee
· Family discounts
· Various payment options – 1,2,3 or 6 payment options to split up the cost over several months
· Classes taught in our four professional dance studios equipped with sprung dance floors to help reduce risk of injury
· Other facilities include: an art studio, one fully equipped Pilates studio, a yoga studio, change rooms and a small dancewear boutique.
· Professional teachers (RAD and ADAPT certified) and assistant teachers
· Non-competitive classes
· Live pianists in Ballet classes
· Age appropriate music, choreography and costuming
· Desk staff available during all evening classes and regular business hours
· Royal Academy of Dance Ballet examinations are also held every year at an additional cost
Pegasus Studios is conveniently located on the Subway line, near Coxwell station, twenty minutes from downtown, nestled between Riverdale and The Beaches.