September has arrived and we have started our new dance season! One of the biggest questions we have for you, our parents, is how we can communicate more effectively? We know you are often very busy and managing information and dates for several different extra-curricular activities on top of school. We’ve been trying different methods over the past few years and wanted to find out what is working and what we can add or cut to make our communication with you the most effective possible.
Here is the top 5 ways we communicate:
1. All information is on our website – either on a page dedicated to that item (such as recital or the full year calendar) and/or important dates and info posted on our homepage and the coloured bar on the top of the website.
2. We send emails re: important studio closures and dates through our student management program, Jackrabbit.
3. We post signs around the studio about important dates and events
4. We post important information on Facebook and Twitter
5. We send a monthly e-newsletter as well as handing out a quarterly paper newsletter with additional forms, schedules and any other important paperwork attached.
We would love your feedback! If these methods are NOT working for you, what would be better? If one of these methods IS working really well for you, we want to hear that as well!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.