Starting the school year and the dance season at the same time can be really overwhelming and hectic. We want to make the start to your child's dance season as positive as possible. So here are the top 5 things we recommend doing to have your pointe shoes in a row and get everyone excited to begin!
1. Confirm you have all the uniform requirements and your name is in each on.
2. Practice putting your hair in a bun or a neatly off your face so you can easily whip it up before class.
3. Get familiar with your teacher before your class so you can easily spot them at Pegasus to ask for directions to the studio and introduce yourself.
4. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to find out what studio your class is in, meet other dancers and the Pegasus staff and change into your uniform.
5. Watch all your favourite dance movies the week before to get super pumped for your season of dance!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.