Please remember our Parking Golden Rules
- Collectively drive in one direction to drop off and pick up. We did request many years ago, among other things, that Glebeholme be a one way street, which was not approved. But we can create our own one way traveling. As Pegasus is on the South side, please drop off and pick up, heading from Coxwell Ave (travelling from West to East, from Coxwell to Woodmount).
- This also allows you to park on the south side only (permitted spots only on the north side) if there is a spot available.
- Park around the block or another street and walk over with your child.
- Older children can be dropped off at the end of the street or at the corner for them to walk over by themselves as well as having a meeting place for pick up.
- Do not sit and wait outside the Studio and certainly turn Off your car when waiting. There is a by law against idling as our environment and air quality are suffering enough!
- Be very aware of not blocking anyone's driveways or parking so close a resident can not safely pull into their driveway.
- Please be kind and respectful to all Glebeholme residents.
- And above all remember the ‘Golden Rule’ as I am sure you were taught in grade school and that we reinforce in all of our classes. Simple version - Treat others as you would like them to treat you.