Medical / Photo Release
- I certify that the student registered is physically capable of participating fully in all activities at Pegasus Studios. I assume all risk and responsibilities and understand that Pegasus Studios operates in a professional manner in an attempt to ensure the safety and well being of all students. It is my responsibility to inform Pegasus Studios, in writing, of any medical conditions that they should be aware of and inform them of any actions that should be taken. I hereby understand and agree that Pegasus Studios has permission to photograph and videotape the registered student and to reproduce such photographs and videos for the use of the studio. No names will be posted with photos without additional permission.
- 50% non-refundable deposit per student, per week of camp due with registration.
- Balance due in full June 1, 2019. No refunds after June 1st.
Childhood Expressions Pre-School Payments
- MONTHLY PROGRAM FEES $320 + HST
- First month's fees are due with registration and are non-refundable. Future fees are due the 1st of each month October 1, 2019 through June 1, 2020. Program runs from September 9, 2019 through June 11, 2020.
- YEARLY PROGRAM FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- 7 Equal Installments
- -one with registration
- -October 15, 2019
- -November 15, 2019 + Costume Deposit
- -December 15, 2019
- -January 15, 2020
- -February 15, 2020 + Costume Balance
- -March 15, 2020
- First payment with registration is NON-REFUNDABLE. HST will be added to all fees.
- Costumes fees are non-refundable. Costume rental vs purchase determined by class.
- Fee will be prorated if starting class after October.
- MONTHLY PROGRAM FEES
- This schedule is only available for Childhood Expressions, Music & Movement and Dance With Me.
- First month's fees are due with registration and are non-refundable. Future fees are due the 1st of each month October 1, 2019 through June 1, 2020
- All cancellations will be less an administration fee of $30.00
- No refunds for Costume Fees, Events, Workshops, Mini-sessions or Camps.
- Yearly Programs - no refunds after February 1.
Payments -Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit
- By entering Card information on registration form you are authorizing Pegasus Studios to charge applicable fees to the card.
- Any declined payment will be charged a $10 administration fee.
- All communication will be made through electronic communications whenever possible: e-newsletters and emails. Information will also be posted on our website and studio information boards including dress codes and studio policies. You are giving your consent to receive these electronic communications. You can unsubscribe from any list at any time.
- Students are expected to attend every class and arrive on time. Punctuality is necessary for students to receive the full benefit of the class. Students who are late may be asked to sit and watch the class if the teacher feels they will not be properly warmed up.
- All students are expected to be properly attired as per studio dress code including loose hair being tied securely off the face. Students may be asked to sit and watch the class if they are not properly attired.
- Respect for yourself, teachers, classmates and the studio environment is important at all times.
- In the case of extreme weather (i.e. snow storm) classes may be cancelled. This will be communicated on our website and by email. Classes unfortunately will not be rescheduled.
Showcase/Recital 2020 - Yearly Dance Classes only
- Junior Showcases:
- Saturday 30 & Sunday 31 May 2020 at Pegasus Studios
- Costume Purchase Fee (review payment schedule for payment dates and details)
- Senior Showcases:
- Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 June 2020 at Toronto Centre for the Arts
- Costume Rental Fee (review payment schedule for payment dates and details)
- Junior vs Senior showcase determined by class.
- If a student is absent for more than 3 classes March through May, Showcase participation is at the teacher's discretion.
- Senior Showcase -if student is absent for Dress Rehearsal they will not be able to participate in the show.